Perfectly located just above the Village, between Adams Ave and Assay Hill ski slopes, this 5,000 SF vacation paradise has it all! Designer decorated in warm mountain style (2011), 2 living rooms, 3 king masters, 2 bunk rooms, Crestron Media system, hot tub, Wii, Foosball, and more...
The Main Chalet Level boasts a large living room with views of the surrounding mountains and space for everyone around the stone fireplace which is also equipped with a 65” LED HD TV with a 3.1 sound system. The adjacent Dining room and the state-of-the-art gourmet Kitchen with a 32” LED TV, have direct access to private back terrace facing south with Patio furniture including dining table and a sofa group, a BBQ, a Hot Tub and a Gas Fire Pit. The gorgeous Master King Bedroom is with its own stone fire place is also facing the endless mountains, and has a very large bathroom with a steam shower, Jacuzzi tub and private washer/dryer, and it has a little private office as well. The Master and the Living room also share a spacious balcony.
The Downstairs Living Quarters offer a second Media room which comes in handy if the kids want relax and watch TV on the comfy corner couch, or just play without disturbing the adults upstairs. This area is complete with wet bar, 55” LED HD TV, full surround 5.1 sound system, Blue Ray DVD, and games including Wii and foosball table. It also offers a second King Master Bedroom with a stone fire place and a 32” LED TV, and boasts a private back patio and wonderful mountain views. It has a large twin over Queen quadruple bunk bed room with and a 32” LED TV, a sofa and coffee table, and the same gorgeous mountain views. The lower level also offers garden access from each room and it has a fully equipped laundry room.
The upstairs living quarters feature the third King Master vaulted ceilings Bedroom and a second quadruple twin over twin bunk room, each with their own en-suite bathroom and with 32” LED TVs.
Summary of more Chalet Features:
- The Chalet was built in 2003 and was updated in 2011, and is located right between the Adams Avenue and the Assay Hill (Elk Camp Gondola) ski slopes.
- Luxury 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home located on prestigious Wood Road, 5,000 Sq. Ft for max 14 people.
- Open Living Room with fire place and panoramic windows facing the mountains, Wood floors and vaulted ceilings
- State-of-the-art Crestron home AV system including 8 HD TV’s, Intercom, and XM music system throughout the Chalet. Both living rooms have iPod and Auxiliary connectivity so that you can play your own music through the house system and on the back patio. Blue Ray DVD players are equipped with Netflix movies.
- Each bedroom is equipped with iHome alarm clocks enabling you to play music from, and charge your own, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Nano, and iTouch and it also has Aux connectivity for other devices.
- The living room is lavishly furnished with a comfortable designer leather and fabric sectional sofa and armchairs, offering seating for large groups.
- The Gourmet Wood Kitchen with slate counters has a DCS 5 gas burner stove top with griddle, with a DCS oven, and a Sub Zero side by side refrigerator with 4 sliding freezer drawers set in wood to blend with the cabinets. Additionally it has a DCS Microwave, two dishwashers and it comes fully equipped with everything a kitchen and dining room need.
- The Semi-Formal round dining table seats 12.
- Mud room with storage just entry from the 2 car garage
- Radiant heating system
- Good Cell phone reception (not available in many other areas such as Pine Crest and Two Creeks)
- Hi-speed Wireless Internet Access, 20 Mbits/sec download
- 2 Humidifiers to provide a comfortable 25% humidity level
- Private back patio Hot Tub
- 2 car garage
- Snowmelt driveway and a private bridge!
Summary of location and ski access:
- The most effortless Ski-Out access from the Chalet is to the Assay Hill ski slope (leads to Base Village, Treehouse Ski & Snowboard School, Village Express and Elk Camp Gondola etc), and it only takes a few minutes. Exit from the garage and ski down in the front yard to Wood Road. This 100 feet long designated ski path and ski bridge is fairly easy but not for complete beginners (see pictures). Cross Wood Road and either ski down along Village Run Circle or walk about 75 feet and then ski down about 200 feet to Assay Hill alongside a building.
- You also have Ski-Out access to Adams Avenue ski slope (which leads to the Base Village) from the back of the house, which takes about 3-4 minutes. It is mostly easy skiing downhill, a little bit straight, and at the end a bit of upward hiking to get up on the slope. Suitable for all levels of skiers.
- Ski-In access is from Adams Avenue above Edgewood Lane tunnel, along a marked path. The route involves some powder snow and traversing of trees, so it is not for beginners. If Edgewood Lane has snow this route takes about 1-2 minutes.
- It is merely a 3 minute drive down to the Snowmass Village base camp where the Treehouse (kids ski school and camp), the Village Express and the Elk Camp Gondola are all located.
- You can get around for $1 per person by calling “Dial-A-Ride”. This service will pick you up bring you anywhere within Snowmass, be it for skiing, restaurant visits or grocery shopping. Also, all buses between Snowmass and Aspen are free, and it will take you to all the other ski mountains, Buttermilk, the Highlands and Ajax.
$1500.00 - $35000.00
Gas Fireplace • Hot Tub • Ski Access - Indirect • Wireless Internet
|Jan 5, 2013|| - Apr 14, 2013||$2,750/nt |
|Apr 15, 2013|| - Oct 31, 2013||$1,500/nt |
|Apr 15, 2013|| - Oct 31, 2013||$10,500/wk |
|Apr 15, 2013|| - Oct 31, 2013||$35,000/mo |
|Nov 1, 2013|| - Dec 13, 2013||$2,500/nt |
|Dec 14, 2013|| - Jan 3, 2014||$3,950/nt |
|Jan 4, 2014|| - Apr 20, 2014||$2,750/nt |
Available nights in green.