Outdoor Central Core
The annual Aspen Ruggerfest is held in September at Wagner Rugby Stadium and Rio Grande Park. The Aspen Ruggerfest brings to Aspen the best rugby talent from around the world, including Aspen's own rugby team, the Gentlemen of Aspen Rugby Football Club. In past years, rugby teams that have competed in the Aspen Ruggerfest have included the US Air Force, Denver Highlanders, Denver Barbarians, Virginia Cardinals, and the Kansas Jayhawks. Rugby matches are always exhilarating and exciting, so check out some of the games during this year's Aspen Ruggerfest.
Family Friendly Outdoor Aspen Central Core
Founded in 1998, the Aspen Saturday Marketing (also known as the Aspen Farmers Market) is in downtown Aspen every Saturday from June to October. Join locals for a Saturday tradition of strolling through the market and stopping along the way to shop. Stands at the market sell Colorado-grown organic fruits and veggies, artwork, wine, cheese, honey, preserves, flowers, baked goods, jewelry, clothing, gifts, home decor, and more. The Aspen Saturday Marketing is family friendly with live music and a food court.
June 20th through October 3rd.
Image: Aspen Chamber
Outdoor Ski Rental Aspen Aspen Highlands Buttermilk / Tiehack Central Core Snowmass Village Base Village Slopeside Mall Two Creeks
For bike rentals, ski and snowboard equipment rentals, outdoor apparel, and Aspen Snowmass gear, visit local retailer Four Mountain Sports. This outdoor gear company rents and sells high quality equipment for all kinds of activities. Plus, Four Mountain Sports has nine locations throughout Aspen and Snowmass, so no matter where you happen to be, you most likely will be able to find a shop. During your next vacation in Aspen and Snowmass, check out Four Mountain Sports for gear to get you going on your mountain adventures.
- ASPEN • 520 E Durant Ave., Aspen • 970-920-2337
- W HOTEL • 550 South Spring Street, Aspen • 970-431-0213
- SNOWMASS VILLAGE MALL • 45 Village Square, Snowmass Village • 970-923-2337
- BASE VILLAGE AT SNOWMASS • 61 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village • 970-923-0430
- ELK CAMP • Top of Elk Camp Gondola at Snowmass • 970-922-2957
- TWO CREEKS • 31 Burnt Mountain Circle, Snowmass Village • 970-923-8740
- VICEROY • 130 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village • 970-923-8000
- ASPEN HIGHLANDS • 0076 Boomerang Road, Aspen • 970-544-3013
- BUTTERMILK • 38700 Highway 82 Aspen • 970-920-0980 (Rental)