Outdoor Ski Rental Aspen Aspen Highlands Buttermilk / Tiehack Central Core Snowmass Village Base Village Slopeside Mall Two Creeks
For bike rentals, ski and snowboard equipment rentals, outdoor apparel, and Aspen Snowmass gear, visit local retailer Four Mountain Sports. This outdoor gear company rents and sells high quality equipment for all kinds of activities. Plus, Four Mountain Sports has nine locations throughout Aspen and Snowmass, so no matter where you happen to be, you most likely will be able to find a shop. During your next vacation in Aspen and Snowmass, check out Four Mountain Sports for gear to get you going on your mountain adventures.
- ASPEN • 520 E Durant Ave., Aspen • 970-920-2337
- W HOTEL • 550 South Spring Street, Aspen • 970-431-0213
- SNOWMASS VILLAGE MALL • 45 Village Square, Snowmass Village • 970-923-2337
- BASE VILLAGE AT SNOWMASS • 61 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village • 970-923-0430
- ELK CAMP • Top of Elk Camp Gondola at Snowmass • 970-922-2957
- TWO CREEKS • 31 Burnt Mountain Circle, Snowmass Village • 970-923-8740
- VICEROY • 130 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village • 970-923-8000
- ASPEN HIGHLANDS • 0076 Boomerang Road, Aspen • 970-544-3013
- BUTTERMILK • 38700 Highway 82 Aspen • 970-920-0980 (Rental)
Cultural Family Friendly Nightlife Outdoor Snowmass Village Slopeside Mall
The free Snowmass summer concerts on Fanny Hill are held on Thursdays during the summer season. Fanny Hill is an amphitheater venue at 8500 feet with a 4000 person capacity. Each week, a new band performs a free, outdoor concert, and musicians range from rock 'n' roll to funk to R&B to country. Check out one or all of these free concerts, since there's nothing like spending a beautiful summer evening on Fanny Hill, listening to live music. The Snowmass free summer concerts welcome new names each summer, so you're guaranteed to discover a favorite, new band year after year.
Concerts are held on the Fanny Hill Concert Stage at the end of the Snowmass Mall. We recommend taking the free RFTA bus service from Aspen and the Intercept Lot, or the free Village Shuttle service throughout Snowmass. It is best to get off at the Snowmass Mall stop.
Outdoor Snowmass Village Slopeside Mall
In Colorado, there are lots of places to ski and party, but few places are like Snowmass during Mardi Gras. In Snowmass, you get the best of both worlds. The Snowmass Mardi Gras celebration is like having a little piece of New Orleans right in the heart of the Rockies. A 38-year tradition, Snowmass will celebrate all the Fat Tuesday traditions in late February! See the full Mardi Gras schedule.