Outdoor Ski Rental Aspen Aspen Highlands Buttermilk / Tiehack Central Core Snowmass Village Base Village Slopeside Mall Two Creeks
For bike rentals, ski and snowboard equipment rentals, outdoor apparel, and Aspen Snowmass gear, visit local retailer Four Mountain Sports. This outdoor gear company rents and sells high quality equipment for all kinds of activities. Plus, Four Mountain Sports has nine locations throughout Aspen and Snowmass, so no matter where you happen to be, you most likely will be able to find a shop. During your next vacation in Aspen and Snowmass, check out Four Mountain Sports for gear to get you going on your mountain adventures.
- ASPEN • 520 E Durant Ave., Aspen • 970-920-2337
- W HOTEL • 550 South Spring Street, Aspen • 970-431-0213
- SNOWMASS VILLAGE MALL • 45 Village Square, Snowmass Village • 970-923-2337
- BASE VILLAGE AT SNOWMASS • 61 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village • 970-923-0430
- ELK CAMP • Top of Elk Camp Gondola at Snowmass • 970-922-2957
- TWO CREEKS • 31 Burnt Mountain Circle, Snowmass Village • 970-923-8740
- VICEROY • 130 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village • 970-923-8000
- ASPEN HIGHLANDS • 0076 Boomerang Road, Aspen • 970-544-3013
- BUTTERMILK • 38700 Highway 82 Aspen • 970-920-0980 (Rental)
American Family Friendly Vegetarian Snowmass Village Two Creeks
Two Creeks Café is the place to go to in the morning for a hot cup of coffee and a freshly baked pastry before heading up the mountain. Two Creeks also serves sandwiches, salads, and soups for lunch; plus, you can finish your ski day on Snowmass Mountain by enjoying après-ski with friends at Two Creeks Café.